Welcome! This blog is a companion to my website, and allows me to provide my clients with a sneak peek of some of their portraits. You can also become a fan of my Facebook Page, and you will be able to view your preview portraits there as well!

Monday, October 11, 2010

Freebie Alert!

I have a special surprise for you! The next five people who schedule and pay for either a basic or premium session will receive one FREE 8x10 in the pose of your choice. That's right, a free 8x10 portrait, but you should act quickly because you just wouldn't want to be number 6 now, would you?!


You can contact me for session scheduling by using the "Contact Me" button on any page of the website or by clicking on the "Contact Me" tab at the top of the page. I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments: