Welcome! This blog is a companion to my website, and allows me to provide my clients with a sneak peek of some of their portraits. You can also become a fan of my Facebook Page, and you will be able to view your preview portraits there as well!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Portraits Make the PERFECT Gift

We are now in the midst of the busy season of Christmas shopping - crowded shopping malls, long lines, and busy streets.  Wouldn't you like to be able to avoid all of that while still getting the perfect gift - one that is personal and sure to please even the pickiest parent?  I have a solution for you . . . there is still time to schedule your portrait session and receive your portraits before Christmas! But don't delay - you do not want to miss the wonderful smiles that will accompany the perfect gift!

No comments: